If you are looking for real estate in Prescott (Arizona), you have come to the right place. Welcome to NRS Real Estate, your real estate road map for the Prescott tri-city area:
- Prescott residential and commercial real estate
- Prescott Valley residential and commercial real estate
- Chino Valley residential and commercial real estate
- Plus residential and commercial real estate in Dewey, Humboldt and Paulden
Team NRS is composed of Prescott's finest real estate agents, all experienced specialists in the Prescott area. If you are looking for information about real estate in Prescott, start with some of our free resources:
- Why Prescott?
- Free Prescott real estate search
- Free Prescott Real Estate email newsletter
- Free Prescott real estate reports (topic of your choice)
- Contact NRS with your question about Prescott real estate
Some other Prescott real estate information resources you might find helpful include:
- City of Prescott, Arizona official website
- Prescott's got it all! The official Visit Prescott website
- About Prescott Arizona. Things to do, places to go, where to eat in "everybody's home town"
- Free video of Prescott. See Prescott like you're actually there!
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce official website
- Prescott Unified School District official website for Prescott's elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Prescott, Arizona on Wikipedia. Includes history, population, sister cities, and climate info.
- Map of Prescott Arizona from Google Maps
- Prescott's current weather and weather forecast
- Pictures of Prescott on Flickr
- Zillow's Prescott real estate value survey. Prescott home prices and home values'
Prescott, Arizona is known for many things:
- The friendly and warm spirit that makes it both "everybody's hometown" and, during the holidays, "Arizona's Christmas City."
- An outstanding range of beautiful natural environments to experience, from stunning forest panoramas in the Prescott National Forest to the gentle lake shores in the Granite Dells. Plus, four full seasons to see them in!
- A wide variety of traditions and activities to enjoy, including the World's Oldest Rodeo and the Whiskey Row Boot Race in the summer, boutique shopping downtown and a full-size mall, and much more.
Would you like to make Prescott your hometown too? NRS Real Estate has what we call our "real estate road map" to guide you directly to the perfect home for you and your family. Our experienced real estate agents are not just Prescott locals - they are veterans in the Prescott real estate market, each with specialties that make Team NRS the full-featured market leader here in Prescott.
Call us today to get started buying a home or commercial property in Prescott right away!
Prescott Properties, Inc.
© 2013 NRS National Real Estate Specialists in Prescott, Arizona.
222 West Gurley Street Prescott, AZ 86301
All rights reserved.